· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 129 Gäste und 3 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - adjustments well have to look at.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

adjustments well have to look at.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinshuiqian0713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: adjustments well have to look at. Reply with quote

On the morning of April 15, 2013, I tweeted out the following picture from the concierge lounge inside a hotel in downtown Boston: While thousands of people are running the marathon, this is what Im doing in Boston this morning. Jarrad Davis Jersey . A couple of hours later, an unspeakable tragedy would unfold at the finish line at the Boston Marathon. On Wednesday morning, I tweeted out the following picture from our kitchen table in suburban Ottawa: This is how I get prepared for a game day broadcast against the Leafs. And then, less than two hours later, our city was paralyzed by a lone gunman on a shooting spree near Parliament Hill. On each of those days, I started out by tweeting out harmless photos of sugary breakfast cereals. Its a strange coincidence that underscores one important point: On both of those mornings, I didnt give a second thought to my safety or security. Its like they always say, The day started out like any other..... The events on Wednesday in Ottawa brought an eerie sense of deja vu for those of us who were in Boston for the Marathon bombings 18 months ago. In the matter of moments, innocence was shattered and a combination of panic and misinformation quickly filled the void. In Boston, there were rumours of other bombs being planted around the city. Maybe one in the library. One near Faneuil Hall. The TD Garden - where the Senators were scheduled to play the Bruins - was put on lockdown. I remember being on the phone with my wife and trying to reassure her that I was going to be fine - but she wasnt going to feel settled until I walked through our front door. Yesterday in Ottawa, we saw the same misinformation and fear spread throughout our downtown core. There were multiple gunmen. There was a shooting inside the Rideau Centre Mall. Both of those reports turned out to be false, but in the height of the chaos they were treated as fact. Separating fact from fiction can be the most difficult exercise on days like this. Our radio station was in lockdown for most of the day, as were most of the buildings in the shadow of Parliament Hill. I ended up doing a four-hour show from the arena yesterday, with my co-host Shawn Simpson on the other end in the locked-down building downtown. We didnt talk about sports at all, instead opting to read e-mails from our listeners about the tragedy that unfolded in our backyard. There was a combination of fear, anger, panic and sorrow in the messages we read - the same emotions that were running through the citizens of Boston in the hours after the bombing. And now we have another parallel to Boston, with everyone asking the same question: Will this city ever be the same? I was in Boston on several occasions in the days and weeks that immediately followed the Marathon bombing. The #BostonStrong motto took off and filled the city with a sense of pride and defiant love. Anthems sung by Rene Rancourt at the Bruins home games took on a different type of feeling; there was almost a tangible electricity in the air where you could feel the hair standing up on the back of your neck. David Ortiz grabbed a microphone at Fenway Park and boldly declared that Boston was their town and nobody elses. We started to see that same sort of protective love last night with the #MyOttawa and #OttawaStrong hashtags trending on Twitter. Were usually not boastful or arrogant about our hometown, but today we all feel damn proud to say we are from Ottawa. Suddenly, we are in love with Parliament Hill again; its no longer that tourist attraction we drive by to show our relatives when they are visiting town. Thats our building. Thats our downtown. And we are certainly going to find ways to tap into this new-found pride in our city -- just like the folks in Boston did 18 months ago. Im certain the Canadian anthem prior to the Redblacks game at TD Place on Friday night will be an electric experience. The same goes for the anthem before the Senators game at home on Saturday night. But to be honest, the moment that I think will galvanize our city will take place on November 11, when we mark our Remembrance Day ceremonies at the War Memorial site where young Nathan Cirillo was needlessly gunned down. We should all figure out a way on how we can get down to the end of Elgin Street and come together as a community to show how much we love this city and respect those who protect our freedom. And just think of how we will embrace the annual Army Run next fall, when thousands of runners suit up to race in an event that is geared to honour our military. Having been through the Boston Marathon tragedy and seen how that city responded, its somewhat comforting to know that our best days are still ahead of us. If there is a lesson to be learned from Boston, its that collective psyche of a city can be a rattled for a few moments - but thats about it. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Miles-Killebrew-Draft-Jersey/ . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Darius Slay Jersey .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Anthony-Zettel-Draft-Jersey/ . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.TORONTO - In NBA playoff history only 16 teams, of a total 255, have comeback from an 0-2 hole to win a seven-game series. Teams that have taken the first two games go on to claim the series 94 per cent of the time. Just as damning, only 27 lower-seeded teams have ever won the first two contests on the road in a seven-game series. 24 of them moved on. The Raptors know whats at stake going into Tuesdays Game 2, having dropped the opener to Brooklyn three days prior. "Its a lot better to be 1-1 than 0-2," said Kentucky grad Patrick Patterson, crunching the numbers following a second straight afternoon of practice Monday. "I like to think it is (a must-win). Listen to Josh Lewenberg and Duane Watson weigh the importance of Game 2 and discuss the keys to evening the series in a playoff edition of TSN 1050s Raptors Report podcast. If Game 2 is not a must-win, its pretty close. Of course, Toronto is not dead in the water should Tuesdays rematch go the way of Saturdays disappointing loss. The Raptors have proven to be resilient all season long, at their best with their back up against the wall, but Dwane Casey knows this is not the time to be tempting fate. "Its important we win," the Raptors coach said. "Going down 0-2 is very difficult to come out of. Must win? I dont think that means were done (if we lose). We want to win (Tuesday) but we still have games to be played. It would make it very difficult. I wouldnt say its dire. Its tough, but its not over with if (we lose)." A second straight defeat on Tuesday would require the Raptors to win at least two games in Brooklyn to advance, a difficult proposition despite their success on the road this season. The Nets have won 22 of their last 26 games at Barclays Center, good for the leagues best home record in 2014. With one postseason game under their belt, Casey and his team are hopeful that any playoff jitters they may have experienced on the weekend have subsided. The obstacles havent changed. Theyre still fighting a battle-tested group - and by extension, the officials - but they should know what to expect, and be better prepared as a result. "We dont feel pressure, man, at all," said Greivis Vasquez, who was the first to refer to Game 2 as a must-win, shortly after Saturdays loss. "We feel like the first game, we were anxious. I havent been in the playoffs in two years. A couple of guys have been in the playoffs, too, but havent been out there in a couple years." "We got it out of our system. Now were going to play Raptors basketball. Were going to defend, were going to rebound, were going to pass, were going to share the ball, were going to get the fans involved (and) were going to have fun. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Matthew-Stafford-Draft-Jersey/. No pressure. This is basketball. This is fun." The Raptors have had a couple days to regroup, to watch film, to study and make adjustments. At this juncture it would be counterproductive to reinvent themselves, the tweaks that theyve made are minor. Ultimately it will come down to execution, on both ends of the floor. "Were disappointed but were anxious to get a second chance at it," Casey said. "I think the second time around well get the first game jitters away, out of us. We know were fighting a veteran, crusty team thats been there before. We worked on some things, made some adjustments in certain situations that we know we can do better." One such adjustment could include Landry Fields, who has fallen out of Caseys rotation - for the most part - since the team acquired four serviceable reserves from Sacramento in early December. In an attempt to neutralize Joe Johnson or Paul Pierce, Casey could turn to Fields off the bench Tuesday. "Weve thought about it," he admitted. "Thats one of the match-ups well look at, one of the personnel adjustments well have to look at. Not only on Joe Johnson, could be on Paul Pierce, could be (Shaun) Livingston. Thats what they try to do, get the weak link matchup-wise and go at him, so we might have to use (Fields) on one of those guys." Fields has played sparingly and is still limited offensively, often hesitant to shoot following mid-season wrist surgery. When called upon hes been ready and reliable, an active body on offence and a versatile defender off Torontos bench. Pierce and Johnson were responsible for 15 of the Nets 27 fourth-quarter points Saturday, as Brooklyn went the entire frame without being whistled for a single defensive foul. The Raptors, on the other hand, were called for six. "Im not going to comment on officiating," Casey maintained, "except to say I went back to watch the calls in the fourth quarter and we didnt get any and thats unusual." "If youre too physical, the refs are going to call fouls and youll get in foul trouble," Patterson said. "If youre not physical enough, then (the Nets will) take advantage of you on the offensive and defensive end. We have to find the right amount of physicality to have out there as far as defensive pressure and our intensity offensively. The first game is under our belt and were just concentrating on the second game." Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: