· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 137 Gäste und 2 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - Nicolas Petan and Alex Schoenborn also scored
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nicolas Petan and Alex Schoenborn also scored

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinshuiqian0713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Nicolas Petan and Alex Schoenborn also scored Reply with quote

BUFFALO, N. Sam Bradford Jersey .Y. -- None too happy about Paul Ranger trying to kick the puck past him in the shootout, Buffalo Sabres goaltender Jhonas Enroth slashed the Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman as he skated by. "My first reaction was that he tried to embarrass me there a little bit, but when I look at it now, its good (the) guys trying to be creative, I guess," he said. Enroth had plenty of time to think because the shootout went an incredible 15 rounds, including 29 combined shooters who didnt score a goal. When it was over the Leafs had a 3-2 victory Saturday night thanks to Jay McClements winner, but the Sabres got their kicks out of the pre-season marathon. "At one point I think both refs were just going to call it a draw and kind of pick up the puck and go home and be old-school NHL there for a second and call it a tie," Sabres forward Steve Ott said. "But both performances by both goalies in the shootout was pretty spectacular to watch. Ive never seen that before." Leafs goaltender James Reimer stopped all 15 shots he saw after making 38 saves in regulation and overtime. Reimer went 0 for 5 in shootouts last season with a .625 save percentage, and wasnt making much of this. "Its good to get out there and for me to stop some pucks and for guys to get some reps, but its exhibition and its a little looser," Reimer said. "I think its a little different when its during a game and two points are on the line." Ranger probably wouldnt have tried this in a real game. He learned his "kick shot" from a friend at the age of 10 or 11 and perfected it enough that it beat goalies in practice plenty. "Its gotten to the point where I can rip it pretty good, I feel like," he said. "The cool part of it is I have no idea where its going, and the goalie doesnt either because I sure dont." Asked about Enroths slash and the idea that it was not the right thing to do, Ranger said: "Not the right thing to do? Im trying to score. Quite honestly its fun and, to be honest, Im not trying to show boat, and if he thought that, then it is what it is. Whatever." Ott gave Ranger credit for the kick being a "pretty heavy shot." But it was a deke by McClement that finally ended things. "A lot of light-heartenedness taking place on the bench," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "A lot of guys betting on Jay, so we waited right till the end." Before the shootout, the game had the chippiness normally reserved for the regular season. It featured three fights, including Troy Bodie taking on Patrick Kaleta after the Sabres agitator went after captain Dion Phaneuf. From the Leafs perspective, Ott started the trouble before that dust-up. "I think Ott intentionally shot the puck at Dion," Carlyle said. "Thats what it appeared from where we were. Those are the kind of things that in exhibition are kind of questionable at this point." The Leafs and Sabres played on the edge all night. Carlyle said it the 15-round was something he had never seen before, but even for those with similar experiences this was something unique. "We had one in Rochester, I think we went through everybody except for maybe Joe Finley. I think we had a call-up score," Rolston said. "(This one) was bizarre, especially with no goals." Mason Cole Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Benson-Mayowa-Jersey/ . With the final four being arguably the four best and most complete teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds.REGINA - Jesse Gabriel had a goal and two assists and Jordan Papirny made 31 saves as the Brandon Wheat Kings doubled up the Regina Pats 6-3 to open its Western Hockey League first-round tilt with a win. John Quenneville, Jayce Hawryluk, Ryan Pilon and Ryan Pulock each had a goal and an assist for the Wheat Kings and Peter Quenneville added a single goal. Morgan Klimchuk, Dryden Hunt and Connor Gay scored for Regina. Pats netminder Dawson MacAuley allowed four goals on 10 shots and was pulled 16:46 into the first period. Tyler Fuhr stopped 23-of-25 shots in relief. --- OIL KINGS 5 RAIDERS 3 EDMONTON Brett Pollack scored twice and Curtis Lazar had a goal and two assists as the Oil Kings beat Prince Albert in Game 1 of their first-round matchup. Tyler Robertson and Dysin Mayo each had a goal and an assist for Edmonton while Tristan Jarry made 21 saves for the win. Josh Morrissey and Dakota Conroy had a goal and an assist apiece for the Raiders and Brendan Guhle added the other. Prince Alberts starter Nick McBride was pulled at 13:55 of the first period after giving up three goals on nine shots. Cole Cheveldave stopped 32-of-33 shots in relief. --- HITMEN 5 ICE 0 CALGARY Chris Driedger made 34 saves and Landon Welykholowa had a pair of goals as the Hitmen blanked Kootenay to take Game 2 in Round 1 action. Brady Brassart and Adam Tambellini each had a goal and two assists for Calgary, which evened the series 1-1, and Alex Roach added a single goal. Luke Philp led the Ice with five shots on net. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski turned away 27-of-32 shots in a losing cause. --- TIGERS 4 BRONCOS 2 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. Chad Butcher broke a 2-2 deadlock at 12:58 of the third period to lift the Tigers over Swift Current in Game 2 of their first-round matchup. Trevor Cox, Miles Koules and Tommy Vannelli each had a goal and an assist for Medicine Hat, which leads the series 2-0. Nathan Burns and Jake DDeBrusk had a goal and an assist apiece for the Broncos. Josh Bynes Cardinals Jersey. Marek Langhamer made 34 saves for Medicine Hat. Eetu Laurikainen stopped 33-of-37 shots for Swift Current. --- WINTERHAWKS 3 GIANTS 0 PORTLAND, Ore. Brendan Burke only had to stop 15 shots and Boston Leier had a goal and an assist as the Winterhawks blanked Vancouver to go ahead 2-0 in Round 1 play. Nicolas Petan and Alex Schoenborn also scored for Portland. Giants goaltender Payton Lee gave his club a chance to compete, stopping 40-of-43 shots in a losing cause. With the score 1-0, Schoenborn and Leier scored less than two minutes apart to blow the game open in the second period. --- ROCKETS 3 AMERICANS 1 KELOWNA, B.C. Rourke Chartier scored the games first goal and then capped the night with an empty netter as the Rockets took Game 1 of their first-round clash with Tri-City. Myles Bell also scored for Kelowna and Jordon Cooke made 32 saves for the victory. The Americans got their lone goal from Brian Williams Eric Comrie turned away 32-of-34 shots for the Tri-City. --- THUNDERBIRDS 2 SILVERTIPS 1 KENT, Wash. Taran Kozun made 38 saves, including 31 through the first 40 minutes, as Seattle edged Everett for a 1-0 lead in its first-round matchup. Russell Maxwell and Shea Theodore both scored power-play goals in the first period for the Thunderbirds. Patrick Bajkov replied with a power-play goal for the Silvertips early in the second period. Everetts Austin Lotz turned aside 20-of-22 shots in defeat. --- ROYALS 2 CHIEFS 1 (OT) VICTORIA Travis Brown scored 8:10 into the extra period as the Royals won Game 1 of their first-round meeting with Spokane. Ben Walker also scored for Victoria while Brandon Magee assisted on both of his clubs goals. Patrik Polivka kicked out 26-of-27 shots for the Royals. Riley Whittingham scored for the Chiefs and Eric Williams made 31 saves in a losing cause. --- Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: