· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 91 Gäste und 5 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - Carolina Hurricanes centre Eric Staal underwent
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carolina Hurricanes centre Eric Staal underwent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinshuiqian0713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: Carolina Hurricanes centre Eric Staal underwent Reply with quote

HARRISON, N. Ryan Spooner Jersey .J. -- Lloyd Sam and Tim Cahill scored to lead the New York Red Bulls in a 2-1 victory over the last-place D.C. United on Saturday night. Luis Robles stopped a late penalty shot to help the Red Bulls (12-9-6) move into a tie with Montreal and Sporting Kansas City for first place in the Eastern Conference. "It was a complete performance," Cahill said. "Thats what were all about." New York won despite playing without star forward Thierry Henry for the first 57 minutes as punishment for his blow-up at practice with head coach Mike Petke. Petke said he and the French star had a two-hour, air-clearing conversation in the coachs office after the parties settled down, and were on the same page. "Sometimes its like a tornado meeting a volcano," Petke said. "Its nothing serious, but its being made a big deal about. It happens all over the world. Its just that it happened here. It didnt affect the team at all." Still, Henry seemed steamed about it, even after he barely missed scoring two minutes after entering. "You know I dont talk when I dont play," he said, discounting the fact that he played the last 33 minutes. Petke called keeping his international star on the bench "a coachs decision. "Im a coach and I make decisions every day," Petke said. "I made my decision and thats between me and my team." Bradley Wright-Phillips made his first MLS start in Thierrys place and barely missed scoring in the 45th minute when Sams pass fell just wide of the leaping forward. United missed tying it in the 72nd minute after Ibrahim Sekagya pulled down D.C.s DeWayne De Rosario in the box, resulting in a penalty kick for the midfielder and a red card for Sekagya. But Robles dove and reached to his right to preserve the lead. "I knew it was huge to block that," Robles said. "There were some things he did that told me he was going there, some things I look for." De Rosario knew he missed the games best chance to come away with a point. Im disappointed in myself," he said. "I guess right. I hit on frame. But still, at a time like that, I think I should bury it. Sam put the Red Bulls on the board in the eighth minute on a freak goal after Cahill was knocked down in the box. There was no call on the Cahill play, but the ball came out to the right wing to Sam, whose lofted shot hit the left post. DC keeper Bill Hamid tried to gather it from the ground, but after a delay for an officials conference it was determined the ball had crossed the goal line for Sams third score of the season. Nick DeLeon got his first goal of the season for United (3-18-5), tying the score in the 36th minute. He took a chip from De Rosario from outside the box, made a move out front, and barely beat Luis Robles to his right. Cahill got the tiebreaker a minute later, converting on a header off Jonny Steeles cross from the left side. It was Cahills team-leading eighth goal. Henry finally entered in the 58th minute for Cahill and made an impact two minutes later, dribbling into the box and firing a shot that barely went wide right. Adam Oates Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Anders Bjork Jersey . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/customized/ . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday.Carolina Hurricanes centre Eric Staal underwent surgery to repair a core muscle injury suffered during off-season training. "Eric notified us of the injury late last week, and flew to Raleigh and then Philadelphia to be evaluated," said Hurricanes general manager Ron Francis. The team added that Staal is expected to return in time for training camp and be ready for the start of the regular season. Torey Krug Jersey. Staal, 29, is entering his 11th NHL season with Carolina after leading the team in assists (40) and points (61) during the 2013-14 campaign. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: