· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 164 Gäste und 0 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - I can't give her a watch that she is unable to wear
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't give her a watch that she is unable to wear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> sonstiges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoowei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: I can't give her a watch that she is unable to wear Reply with quote

Please can you give me a solution to this because my wife is upset with replica watches uk that doesn't even work. Please work with me to resolve this ASAP. Also can you please tell me why I was charged fake rolex sale on my debit card. Because I was supposed to be charged $69.00 after 5% discount. I today received my replica watches sale however I just want to advise of two problems firstly when I received the watch as I unpacked it and tried it on my wrist, the clasp would not do up after having a breitling replica look I realised that it was because the clasp is actually twisted so the watch is no good as it can't be done up. Also only a small issue but in the picture of the original watch on your website underneath the 6 it says Swiss made like the real Rolex, however this was not on the hublot replica I received. I have chased this watch so much as its a present, for my daughter's birthday, now I'm stuck as I can't give her a watch that she is unable to wear because it won't do up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> sonstiges All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: