· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 140 Gäste und 2 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - .Theres definitely more of an awareness
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

.Theres definitely more of an awareness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinshuiqian0713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: .Theres definitely more of an awareness Reply with quote

MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Milos Raonic has something to prove as he makes his start at the Australian Openó with his 2014 third-round finish a major target for improvement. Juan Bernat Jersey .Theres definitely more of an awareness when you make your way through tournaments draws, said the player from Thornhill, Ont., who made a Grand Slam breakthrough last summer with a Wimbledon semifinal.There are targets, goals I want to achieve, things I want to do this year.Raonic began 2015 with a finals appearance at Brisbane, where he lost in three sets to Roger Federeró a major recovery after losing all three of his group matches in November at the season-ending ATP finals.On his current form, the 24-year-old feels much more ready to begin play at Melbourne Park against 144th-ranked Illya Marchenko of the Ukraine in a first-time meeting.I feel like Im playing well. I feel like Im able to sort of organize my game and do the things I want to do, which is important. We spent a lot of time working on fitness.We spent a lot of time, through discussion, working on the mental side of things, how I want to deal with things, especially at important moments against top players. All these kind of things... We had about three and a half weeks to really sort of just buckle down and put in the work.Raonic, seeded eighth, comes into the Australian Open with a positive attitude after his Brisbane success.It was motivating in a lot of ways because the first tournament of the year, you dont really know how things are going to play out. I was able to really give myself an opportunity through many matches to just constantly get better.Every match I played, I got better. I played well in the semis. I played much better in the final. I was sort of figuring things out... Even in the final I think I played really well. Im trying to prepare to play my best tennis as possible here. Sven Ulreich Jersey . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Arturo Vidal Jersey .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Joshua-Kimmich-Jersey/ . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said.CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still haave a long way to go. Rafinha Jersey. ." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: