· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 92 Gäste und 5 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - A completely out-of-character verbal
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A completely out-of-character verbal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinshuiqian0713

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: A completely out-of-character verbal Reply with quote

England internationals and Superleague stars have revealed the mental qualities that are required to become a successful netball player. Thaddeus Young Jersey . Another thrilling season in the Vitality Netball Superleague came to a close on Saturday after Surrey Storm retained their title with a 55-53 win over Manchester Thunder in the Grand Final.But netball matches are not just won on the practice court and top players and coaches have revealed the mental characteristics which are needed at any level... Ama Agbeze, England captain and Loughborough Lightning Belief. You only get belief from actually doing the work beforehand. Then youll have confidence in yourself. But you cannot have that belief in something if youre not putting in the work. It gives you that drive to succeed.You can have the same level of skill, the same level of fitness, but mentally it can be so different. Rather than go into a game on a level playing field, if youre mentally stronger than the other team, you have got that edge over them - and that can be the difference.If youre under pressure, its very much a mental game, and its who can control your mind to execute the things you need to at that stage.Natalie Haythornthwaite, England and Manchester Thunder Hard working ethic. Especially for a young player, the amount of training that we do as young players - you have to put in the hard work.If you work hard in training then it really pays off on court. Laura Malcolm is a great example of it - she works so hard in training and will take that out onto the court.I had to work a lot of hours, a lot of extra sessions, a lot of travelling and that all comes into it. If you are willing to commit to those things then it will pay off for you. A hard working ethic can really get you far.Dan Ryan, Head Coach for Manchester Thunder Creativity. I think netball is a pretty simple game, its straightforward. But if you want to get to the next level, then I think its important to be a forward thinker and creative when you play the game.I would say creativity is very important for a young player. Layla Guscoth, Hertfordshire Mavericks captain Determination. I think youve got to continually be able to strive for your best performance and the best for your team, regardless of the circumstance or results and so on. Especially in a season like this, where games are fast and furious.Youve just got to have that motivation and determination to excel and do your best in any environment. Even when you have reached that goal of playing in the Superleague, there is more and more you can always give, so youve got to always be determined to push yourself on. Tamsin Greenway, England U21 Head coach, Director of Netball for Surrey Storm Confidence. Finals are where you make or break players and someone has to be the hero. I told the players beforehand that they had that stage to go and show off what they can do, and be that player. Why not believe youre the best player on the pitch and be proud to be that player? Tamsin Greenway That sometimes gets overlooked. You talk about belief, you talk about determination, but there is a lot to be said about a team or a player that will go out with confidence and someone who completely believes in what theyre doing. You can actually show a bit of arrogance, cockiness, spark which sometimes goes missing in womens sport. Highlights from the Vitality Netball Superleague Grand Final as Surrey Storm defeated Manchester Thunder For me, that confidence is huge. Why not believe youre the best player on the pitch and be proud to be that player? Dont be ashamed of it, be proud to be that person who says, yeah Im the best and Im going to do this. Sometimes as women, we dont want to say that. Tuaine Keenan, Team Northumbria Being competitive. When I was younger, I was always really competitive and that was a thing that drove me. Being competitive and having that passion is always going to stand you in good stead, because you want to train and want to get better. If youre competitive, you love the game so much, rather than doing it for the sake of it.If the game seems to be drifting away, then that competitive spirit keeps you in it. Kadeen Corbin, England and Loughborough Lightning Passion. If youre really passionate about the game, youll always put your best foot forward. Whatever position youre put in, thats the passion you have to get the turnovers, to get the shots in, and pass the ball to your team-mates.Thats the passion you need to have for the game, and the drive you need to succeed. If youve got that passion then youre always be there at training and youll be a real team player. Also See: WATCH: Storm win Superleague Wallace wins Player of the Season WATCH: Mikki savours title win Ryan devastated by defeat Custom Indiana Pacers Jerseys .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Domantas Sabonis Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-joe-young-pacers-jersey/ . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night.He arrived to great fanfare at Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport on a warm Sunday evening back in late May, 2012. He departs to league wide critical acclaim at Saputo Stadium Saturday afternoon. In his time in Montreal Marco Di Vaio has mesmerised opponents, mentored the homegrown talent which the Impact Academy has harvested, whilst all along nurturing and nourishing the club’s Major League Soccer roots as he went. Instilling fear and admiration with opponents in equal measures Di Vaio defines what MLS set out to do when introducing 2007’s Beckham Rule. Simply put Di Vaio is the quintessential Designated Player. The mutual adulation with the club’s supporters is a wonder to hold. As were so many of the goals the natural born predator potted for the cause. Through wind, rain, or sleet, Di Vaio so often lit up the darkest of night time Stade Saputo skies. Fiercely competitive on the pitch, charismatic beyond belief off it. He will be celebrated forever more. Since the Impact set out on the search for MLS game-changer when first awarded the franchise in spring 2010 - the likes of Nicolas Anelka, David Trezeguet, Michael Ballack, even Alessandro Del Piero were all passed over in favour of a 35-year old native Roman. Club President Joey Saputo could not have wished for more. His patience and perseverance surely tested through a two year process which would finely pay off following his and Nick De Santis’ encounter with Di Vaio on a snowy Bolgona day back in early February, 2012. Di Vaio, though, previously disclosed to TSN.ca he was not immediately Montreal and MLS smitten during lead up phone calls ahead of that meeting. I met Joey and Nick in Italy when I was playing with Bologna before that I spoke with them two or three times but I was not convinced to go and play in MLS, he said. After I met with Joey and Nick I [made] the decision to come. I understood them as two very good guys, They convinced me when I met them in Italy. We spoke about the life, the kids everything and afterwards I made the decision to come. Arriving at the mid-point of the 2012 season Di Vaio struggled. Psychologically and physiologically scarred from a gruelling relegation battle with Bologna, Di Vaio was unable to replicate his goal scoring form that in large part secured Serie A survival for Bologna as a member of the Impact. Through 17 appearances he only managed to score five goals. Di Vaio took it personally. Lessons learned he arrived into town well ahead of the opening of 2013’s training camp. Di Vaio felt he owed Joey Saputo, the club and supporters for his meagre output and disjointed performances of 2012. Rightfully amongst the MVP candidates on the back of a rare MLS milestone of a 20-goal season, an MLS AAll-Star appearance and a first playoff position for the Impact heralded quite the repayment. Paul George Jersey. All that came crashing down, though, in the Houston horror that unfolded in that solitary playoff match, which ultimately concluded for Di Vaio a few minutes before the final whistle. A completely out-of-character verbal and physical encounter with several Houston players rightfully led to Di Vaio’s dismissal. Matters of the heart had disrupted Di Vaio during summer 2013 leading to a July return home to tend to family matters. For an extended period there was a deepening uncertainty one of the leading scorers in modern Serie A history would return for his option year. It was only late in the season that all the anxious uncertainty evaporated with the club announcing last October that Di Vaio would indeed grace MLS pitches through 2014. Suspended for the first three games, Di Vaio marked his return with the equalizer down in the city of brotherly love. The club however didn’t ever recover from a winless seven-match start to the campaign. Klopas was always up against it to affect an immediate return to the playoffs. The spiral in league form which sees the Impact finishing as Eastern Conference cellar-dwellers this season was more than made up for in the season’s two other competitions. We saw the Impact retain the Voyageurs Cup and - courtesy of Di Vaio’s goals and inspired form - a return next February to the knock out stages on the CONCACAF Champions League. Although no medals will have been awarded for last Saturday’s gutsy performance and draw in Toronto - which led to the Impact’s nearest and not-so-dearest missing the playoffs for an eighth straight season certainly adds to the 2014 folklore, as does the arrival of Ignattio Piatti whose performances since his August arrival have rejuvenated Di Vaio. In doing so ensured the Impact legend in waiting bows out. In his penultimate performance at Saputo Stadium the crowd were treated to a Di Vaio brace which would have graced any league on planet futbol. What Saturday afternoon holds when Davy Arnaud’s Eastern Conference champions D.C. United pay a visit is not certain. What is certain is there will be very few dry eyes at the final whistle as Di Vaio bows out from a very distinguished playing career. Surrounded by family and childhood friend Alessandro Nesta it will be a very emotional Di Vaio who would likely be willing to shake hands with every single spectator gathered but will likely opt for the microphone and PA system to bid his fond farewells. Au Revoir. Grazie, Marco. Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca @TheSoccerNoel Di Vaio’s farewell - Montreal Impact vs. DC United can be heard live on TSN Radio Montreal 690 at 4pm et/1pm pt. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> stammtisch All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: