· eigenes profil
· faq
· feedback
· privatnachrichten
· suche
· umfragen
· web links

zZt online

Zur Zeit sind 91 Gäste und 5 Mitglied(er) online.

Sie sind ein anonymer Benutzer. Sie können sich hier anmelden

login

Benutzername

Passwort

Kostenlos registrieren!. Gestalten Sie Ihr eigenes Erscheinungsbild. Passen Sie das Seitenlayout Ihren Wünschen an

XX stammtisch hannover :: View topic - url=http://www.cheapsportsjerseysfromchina.com
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

url=http://www.cheapsportsjerseysfromchina.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> sonstiges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lxd123456

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 am    Post subject: url=http://www.cheapsportsjerseysfromchina.com Reply with quote

To Transform Versus To Transcend

There is a story of a professor teaching religious philosophy to a class of college students. He shared a lot of different spiritual teachings Athletics Rollie Fingers Jersey , citing the most profound words of many great leaders, gurus and masters. At the final exam, the written essay asked ?If an Enlightened One went to arrived at a black tie affair with only jeans to wear, what would he do?? Though most of the students gave long, elaborate answers about the master?s reaction, only one realized that there would be none. The student wrote: ?The Enlightened One would not notice.?

If we are in our body Athletics Rickey Henderson Jersey , in this moment, without judgment, we?ve arrived. That?s all folks. We have done it. Nothing more to do. Nowhere else to go. Not even a need to teach anyone else. What for? No one is out of order, out of line, out of integrity or in need of enlightenment. That was just the voice of judgment talking. We see that everything is what it is, and it is perfect in it?s imperfection. In fact Athletics Reggie Jackson Jersey , we find that everything is really One Thing. We arrive at this true simplicity by way of complexity and for this moment, we rest outside the limitations of time, space and even gravity?s pull.

And then, for all but the most adept, we leave again. We go back to being in our mind, reliving the past or pre-living the future Athletics Matt Joyce Jersey , finding ourselves separate and alone as we swim in the positive and negative judgments that are the blessings and beasts of our existence. For most women, I have found that nothing pulls us into this limited form of being faster than our body and beauty issues.

The Awful Truth

Sometimes I catch myself judging what is beautiful and what is not by standard definitions when I am in a standard (which is to say unconscious) frame of mind. Maybe I always will.

Even so, I don?t consider the work a failure, because through it I have discovered the greatest treasure, which can only be found in the pig?s trough of the culturally conditioned mind. It was not in discovering the true beauty of my ?unattractive? lovers or my own true beauty. It was in learning that I could use my perceived lack of beauty and the pain it brings as an alarm.

This alarm, which I have set to go off any time I?m judging the beauty of myself or others Athletics Mark McGwire Jersey , awakens me to my mind?s ?trained monkey? shenanigans?all the ideas, judgments and preoccupations about the body that make me feel separate from others and my true self. Like most of us, that alarm needs to ring loud and clear for me to hear it. Since my beauty issues are so prevalent, they are the easiest to witness, catch and re-set.

Any of us can set our ?alarm? to go off whenever we hear the voice within speaking to us with words such as ?You?re so ugly?your breasts are too small? your hips are too wide?.your feet are too big?your belly sags?your arms wag?your eyes look like scratchy crows feet?you are losing your hair?.? And we can set a response to it as well. We can create a reminder that says, very simply and plainly Athletics Marcus Semien Jersey , ?Hmmm?.well?there I go again?caught in the trap of my own beauty fears.?

When we do that, the ?I? that we are witnessing becomes distinct from the ?I? that is doing the watching. We see ourselves reacting to ourselves, and must ask: ?Who is this?? This is the Bingo! of enlightenment, and as such, it is the key to awaking to more and more of those amazing, illuminated Athletics Jose Canseco Jersey , culture-free moments I wrote of earlier.

On the Road To Enlightenment

Though we find these painful judgments helpful in waking us up, that does not mean we cannot respond to them along the way. Once we have caught them in the act, we can decide to treat them as we might any two-year-old that is throwing a ridiculous tantrum. We can approach them kindly but firmly, so that when the dark voices within speak unkind words, the wiser ?I? can speak back with words such as ?Ah, well Athletics Joe Morgan Jersey , maybe that is true. But maybe not. Or maybe other things are also true. Or maybe I?ll just think about it tomorrow, because today I am not in such a good mood, and tomorrow I will be in a better one.?

I once heard a man whose entire life was devoted to consciousness offer a few final words of advice on his deathbed. ?Try to be a little kinder,? was all he said. If we can start with kindness to ourselves, we will have a very good start.

No matter if you have picked to install a photo voltaic PV panel strategy to your home because you choose to conserve cash, help save the planet or simply due to the fact it is a super expense Athletics Jed Lowrie Jersey , it is smart to maintain your installation charges as lower as you can so that you will get the most effective return on your own money.

Today you can find rather a large option of Solar panel installers and it’s not unreasonable to presume that every one of the solar panel installers who are local to you personally will all be pretty keen to produce and match your solar panel program, and it’s this levels of competition in the current market which can assist you to to gain some edge when negotiating the expenses of investing in solar panels for ones household.

Firstly it really is essential to place oneself able to get in a position to compare several different quotes from the selection of solar panel installers, you are able to do that very easily by visiting an excellent superior “solar panel installer comparison” web page, they must find a way to arrange at the least 3 native photo voltaic panel installers to arrive and survey your house and give you composed quotations.

Once you’ve acquired your quotations, never just evaluate the “headlines” (price) spend some time to view what else is incorporated, as while almost all photo voltaic PV panels carry exactly the same efficiency guarantees Athletics Glenn Hubbard Jersey , the workmanship on the installation might f. Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Retro Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap College Hockey Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XX stammtisch hannover Forum Index -> sonstiges All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: